Hurwit & Associates serves tax-exempt organizations, foundations, and charitable donors throughout the U.S. and abroad. We deliver comprehensive legal counsel in all aspects of nonprofit law, governance, regulation, and charitable giving. We provide practical strategies and structures for sound nonprofit governance and critical legal documents attuned to the unique nonprofit needs of each client.
Nonprofit Law Resource Library
For articles and insight on nonprofit law and governance, links to nonprofit resources, filing requirements in all fifty states, and more.
Table of Contents
- Supreme Court opinion changes rules for 501(c) organizations engaging in partisan political activities
- Access to endowments eased for Massachusetts nonprofits with passage of UPMIFA
- Upcoming Nonprofit Law Seminars
- IRS issues new Form 990 and 990-N
- Starting a Nonprofit Organization
- To Receive Updates & Announcements
Recent Congressional, IRS, and state regulatory developments; materials, information and resources for nonprofit governing boards.
For NGOs and institutions outside the U.S. interested in U.S. nonprofit law and fundraising, and for U.S. donors and organizations abroad.