Registration and Regulatory Compliance Support
Hurwit & Associates offers comprehensive legal compliance assistance to nonprofit organizations and charitable fundraising professionals. We work with clients to ensure they remain current in meeting all regulatory requirements and in good standing in each state in which they conduct business or solicit contributions. Support services include:
- Assessment of corporate, charitable, and tax-related compliance requirements in states of operation
- Initial corporate, charitable, and tax registration in each state
- Annual state and federal reporting and regulatory compliance
- Assistance with delinquent filings and related penalties
- Application for state tax exemption as needed
- Employment registration and filing requirements in each state
- Registration and reporting requirements for charitable fundraising professionals
- Corporate reinstatement
- Corporate withdrawal
Visit our website's Nonprofit Registration and Compliance pages for detailed listings of corporate, tax, and charities filing information in all fifty states.
Please call Christopher Leigh-Manuell at 617-630-6900, director of Hurwit & Associates' nonprofit compliance support program, to learn more about these services.