Focus on: Global Philanthropy
For NGOs and Institutions Outside the U.S.
- The Concept of Stewardship as the Basis for U.S. Nonprofit Law
- Raising Funds in the U.S.
- Forming a U.S. Supporting ("Friends") Organization
For U.S. Organizations and Foundations Making Grants Abroad
- International Grantmaking: Private Foundations, Public Charities & Additional Resources
- Expenditure Responsibility and Equivalency Determination
- British Schools and Universities Foundation (www.bsuf.org)
- CAF America (www.cafonline.org)
- Council on Foundations' site on International Grantmaking (www.cof.org/topic/global-grantmaking)
- European Foundation Center (www.efc.be)
- The Grantsmanship Center - International Funding Resources (www.tgci.com)
- IRS Webpage regarding Grants to Foreign Organizations
- The International Center for Not-for-Profit Law (www.icnl.org)
- World Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (www.wango.org)